Christopher Dearlove's Home Page
This site is here just to make available a few things which may be of some
interest to a few people. This page in particular is mainly just links
to the various items on the site.
- Some material about a program Monaco
to answer probability questions, especially from dice and card games.
- An FAQ list and other material for the game
- The Chelmsford Games Club, Chelmsford, Essex,
England. This page also contains a details of the next SoRCcon (Son of
Ramsdencon which will be in Basildon, Essex, in February 2023, see
- Three quizzes that I wrote for the board games convention
- Spreadsheets for the figure wargames
De Bellis Multitudinis (DBM) and De Bellis Renationis (DBR) for
the Psion 5 palmtop computer (also with an Excel version).
- Board games spreadsheets for the
Psion 5 palmtop computer and Excel. (Currently includes Advanced
Civilization, Age of Renaissance and Time Agent.)
- A Shogi application for Acorn RISC OS
- A spreadsheet to help solving Sudoku
- A spreadsheet to help solving Kakuro
- The rules for the whist family card game
Trumpet Major, played with a
standard 52 card deck.
I used to maintain the uk.games.board FAQ list, but after a period in which
I didn't update it, it has been converted (not by me) to a Wiki on the
Please send any feedback to:
Some recent changes:
- 19th September 2023. Updated Monaco to version 2.26.
- 14th January 2021. Updated Blue Moon FAQ list.
- 6th November 2020. Updated some quiz material.
- 5th November 2020. Added link to Monaco.
- 2nd October 2020. Moved to new URL and started updating material.